Bhu Samruddhi® (Phosphate Rich Organic Manure) is a type of fertilizer used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate. Phosphorus is required by all plants but is limited in soil, creating a problem in agriculture. Phosphate Rich Organic Manure is produced by co-composting high-grade rock phosphate in very fine size.
Contents in Bhu Samruddhi® (PROM):
||7.9 – 8.5 %
||0.4 – 0.6 %
||10.4 – 12.5 %
|C:N Ratio (Max.)
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Phosphate rich Organic Manure) is best alternative for diammonium and single super phosphate.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Phosphate Rich Organic Manure) improves the natural properties of the soil.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Phosphate Rich Organic Manure) when applied to the soils improves the infiltration and water holding capacity of the soil thereby reducing the requirement of irrigation water.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Phosphate Rich Organic Manure) is a slow release fertilizer.
- It improves soil physical properties like soil structure and porosity and reduces soil erosion.
- Stimulates activity of micro-organisms that makes plant food elements in the soil readily available for crops.
- It acts as buffering agent which helps to reduce damage from excessive acid, alkalinity of soil.
Doses and Application
50 – 100 kg per acre at the time of sowing / planting.
1: 1 proportion with chemical fertilizer through soil application.
50 Kg Bag