Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) is the product of the composting process using earth to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. This process of producing Vermicompost is called vermicomposting. Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner. It is used in farming and small scale sustainable, organic farming.
Contents in Bhu Samruddhi (Vermicompost)
||18 – 20 %
||1.0 – 1.5 %
||0.8 – 1.0 %
||0.8 – 1.0 %
|C:N Ratio (Max.)
Benefits of Catton Seed Cake
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
- Provides excellent effect on overall plant growth. Encourages the growth of new shoots / leaves and improves the quality and shelf life of the produce.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) is free flowing, easy to apply, handle and store and does not have bad odour.
- It improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and water holding capacity and prevents soil erosion.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) is rich in beneficial micro flora such as a N-fixers, P- solubilizers, cellulose decomposing micro-flora etc. in addition to improve soil environment.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) contains earthworm cocoons and increases the population and activity of earthworm in the soil.
- It prevents nutrient losses and increases the use efficiency of chemical fertilizers.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) is free from pathogens, toxic elements, weed seeds etc.
- Bhu Samruddhi® (Vermicompost) minimizes the incidence of pest and diseases.
- It enhances the decomposition of organic matter in soil.
- It contains valuable vitamins, enzymes and hormones like auxins, gibberellins etc.
Dose and Application
500 to 1000 kg per acre at the time of sowing / planting.
1: 1 proportion with chemical fertilizer through soil application.
50 Kg Bag