Fulvic Acid – 80%
Fillers and Carriers – 20%
BIO FRESH is non toxic powerful organic electrolyte. It is energy rich matter that increases microbial growth and biochemical interactions including synthesis of phytostimulants. BIO FRESH boosts enzyme activity, nutrient uptake, growth and immunity.
- BIO FRESH enhances cell division and elongation. Root growth is magnified with obvious benefits.
- BIO FRESH increases the plant’s oxygen uptake capacity with an increase in chlorophyll production and permeability of plant membranes; thus improving the uptake of nutrients.
- BIO FRESH has a unique capacity to dissolve minerals and trace elements thereby helps in fast-tracking the plant availability of essential nutrients.
- BIO FRESH enhances photosynthesis during prolonged cloudy periods.
- BIO FRESH is a potent, natural chelating agent, slowing oxidation and converting metallic elements into readily absorbable, bio-available nutrition with very small molecular size allowing minerals’ rapid entry through plant cells.
- BIO FRESH offers drought protection due to improved moisture storage.
- BIO FRESH can detoxify pollutants in the soil. They absorb toxins and catalyze their rapid breakdown.
- BIO FRESH is responsible for increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial micro-organisms.
- BIO FRESH directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant’s immune system.
Dosage and Method of Application
BIO FRESH can be mixed with organic manures and fertilizers or used directly during fertigation.
Soil Application (Per Acre)
Mix 500 gm - 1 kg BIO FRESH with chemical fertilizer or organic manure.
Fertigation (Per Acre)
Dissolve 500 gm BIO FERSH in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.